Wednesday

PROVENCE - blue tallboy


This post is supposed to be about how I did the Eiffel Tower dresser,
but something came up and I couldn't find the time to put all that info together yet.
 
 
With our beautiful fall weather comes soooo much rain.
So I have officially moved myself indoors to work but Monday the sun was shining
and I took advantage of it.

 
I was able to re purpose this lovely tallboy and get it painted all while enjoying that sun.

 
All the hardware used are vintage pieces and the paint distressed perfectly over the dark stain.

 
It's blue color is another kitchen counter ASCP mix.
When I am working with blues I usually start with Provence.

 
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. First off I want to say I was thrilled to meet you Kristy, I wish I could have talked with you more and have seen your showroom. I love the tallboy, are those railing posts on the side of it, what a great idea. You are so talented and the tall boy is stunning. hugs Tobey

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the color and the distressing! Gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense