ANTIQUE WALL HOOKS - more bedroom reveal



Sometimes I look at other blogs and see photos of
beautiful homes that make me question if they are
real or not. I wonder how could I ever achieve that.
The finishes cost a fortune and my fortune is
dedicated to more personal things like groceries.
I bet many of you also feel the same way. I hope
when I offer tips and decor photos that it feels
more doable and affordable.




Some say they love the white I use in my home but with their dog or kids they can't do it and I 
understand that. Once upon a time I had GREAT DANES and a kid and my house was much 
darker than today but I still chose to fill it with things I loved and paint colors that made me happy.

Any surprise my GREAT DANE was white??

My new bedroom is all about things I love and have collected, not trends or looks.
The door was something I fell in love with and had to buy long before the room came to be.
It has been waiting for the right place to be used. It ended up being perfect because it now allows 
extra light into the hallway, which was much needed. I found it at a new and used 
material yard and frosted it myself with inexpensive paper from the dollar store.
You can do it too!!


The door handle and electrical plate are things I sell in my Etsy shop


Once you are in the room you see I have installed a shelf with hooks below.
I designed and built this myself using some of my antique hooks and wood I have collect. 
This shelf decor will rotate with my moods and seasons but with the hooks it is super functional.



I also built a couple more if someone local wants one for their home.
This WOOD & METAL HOOK wall shelf is listed on the Accessories page:

Like mine (see below) you drill screws through the face board right into the studs

You will also find many more items on the Accessories page like these items:


  
*******************************


Thanks for stopping in today!

********************************************

Have you stopped into firstfinds hardware store lately?
Here are just some of the items available for your projects.








Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. I love, love, love your style! Each time I look at your blog I get inspired to be creative. I just want to paint and distress something! If your didn't live so far from North Carolina, I am sure we would be friends! Thank you for the ideas and inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!