RV KITCHEN MAKEOVER REVEAL - chandelier, paint, & storage




LET'S HIT THE ROAD
I have been working on updating the motor home
kitchen, it even has a glamping Chandelier. 






     
Here is a look at what I started with (ABOVE)
And here she is today (BELOW)


Below left is the fridge & below right is the pantry.
Inside that tall thin cupboard I installed 4 slide-out shelf
trays, and it cost an arm and leg compared to what I would
normally spend but I will attest that they are worth every penny. 
*******************************************
image 0 image 0 image 0
*******************************************







The plastic light covers fall out of most of our RV's ceiling
fixtures when we travel. Instead of continuing to battle the lil'
buggers I created something completely new with decorative
 metal banding wrapped around the outside and 50 
little crystals strands hanging down.

*********************************************




It is always a challenge to come up with unique and clever 
ways to add the much needed extra storage in an RV.
Above I added the wood box on the wall for
storage & for the cup hooks underneath.
Below I bought the wire shelf to hold our cups
and an over the door hook rack for drying towels.


This drawer was perfect for cutlery because it was right
 between the counter and the table. Unfortunately it wasn't
 long/deep enough for regular metal forks & knives so I
 altered the back. Next time I might consider plastic cutlery.



Here are my BEFORE & AFTER pictures
if you would like to pin them


   
   

I hope I have inspired an RV makeover or
maybe just an RV chandelier in your future.

To see more of our RV.....
Living room: https://bit.ly/2Krj7T4


********************************************


Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

     
    CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
  CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
         



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware