MOTHER'S DAY HOME TOUR - joanne's livingroom


For all you shabby chic loving moms out there
I have a wonderful room tour to share with you on your special day.


Recently George and I had the opportunity to meet Joanne
and were honoured to see inside her beautiful home.


And she was kind enough to let me have my way with the camera to share with you.


I took a LOT of photos so you may be lucky enough to see more rooms down the road,
but for now I am just going to spoil you with her livingroom.


And trust me when I say,
"THE WHOLE HOUSE LOOKS AMAZING"



Joanne's has been thinking about painting the gold fire screen.
My opinion was either way looks wonderful but I thought we would get your input.

DO YOU THINK THE FIRE SCREEN SHOULD STAY GOLD OR GO WHITE?



Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Lovely!
    Happy Mother's Day.
    Hope it is a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! My! How pretty! I love the frames on the sofa and chair. On the screen.... I would go white and/or even silver but not gold. Just my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE the golden color...the glitz just adds to her fireplace, to me. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think she should leave it gold. There is so much pretty white in the room that the gold helps to balance everything.
    Lovely room.

    hugs
    Sissie

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful home. It is just gorgeous! I like the gold and I am seeing gold all over the place again. I think it is very rich looking. xo diana

    ReplyDelete
  6. Do not paint the screen~gold is back in style, and it really adds a french-nordic richness to the rooms cool whites and blues! I love that venetian mirror over the fireplace, its stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That mirror is GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. A very cool,serene room. I do like white, but since there is so much white, I think the fireplace screen in gold adds a touch of warmth and contrast to the room. Thanks for the tour.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!