reclaimed furniture decor



I wanted to share a few more items I have reclaimed out of all my bits and pieces
saved from my furniture escapades.


First are these fun beach themed wall hangers, does anyone recognize what they are made from?
They have metal star shaped knobs to hang from, i.e. towels, keys, coats.
If I had a poolside that's where they would be hanging now.


One of my favorite reclaimed items is the plaster molding hooks.
As promised over on our FACEBOOK page I completed some with vintage glass door knobs.


An finally another large set of pillar candle holders, painted and distressed in bright white and
built from bed parts, drawer faces, and embellished with Fleur DE Lis.

Many ppl that are not local have asked how to
purchase some of these smaller items, we are dabbling in opening an Etsy shop to provide anyone with the ability to purchase some of the smaller items I reclaim.

I will keep you informed.


Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. Todo precios, las perchas me han encantado.
    buen fin de semana'''

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, those beach starfish are pretty darn cute. Do I see the bottom of a dresser or something with trim?

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I'm loving those reclaimed hooks! I am totally coming to see you tonight!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm guessing the starfish hangers are shutter parts?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful,Kristyn!
    ANd no, I did not know about the Mother's day sale!!!
    I will search your blog!
    Have a great weekend, sale and Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kristyn...I love those hooks. You have beautiful stuff and I hope you sell it all! xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's day to the coolest mom around. O.K., copy, copy, and copy on those projects. We have "beach themed" decor around PFM in July, love the idea of the star cut outs.

    Laughing about the getting dressed up part. A shower and makeup would be a major accomplishment around here before noon.

    Hope you had an awesome sale. -K

    ReplyDelete
  8. they kind of look like washboard things....but anyway i love the plaster molding hooks alot!! have a great mothers day sale...i have been in paint clothes daily! lol

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!