VINTAGE ROSES - shades transformed

This inspiration photo from my chandelier folder
reached into my wallet this week and made me pay
for these items at the local second hand store.

  • horrible, dusty, broken arrangement with lots of vintage looking roses $9.99
  • 4 mini creme colored lamp shades $2.99 each
These photos don't do them justice but they look fabulous.

We have had these wall sconces for a few years,
and I admit before now had missmatched shades on them.


They are wired to plug into a wall socket.


Sharing at:

Beyond The Picket FenceLINKPARTYBUTTONFunky Junk's Saturday Nite Special

Pin It Now!

10 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness... so gorgeous! And unexpected, just the way I love it. :)

    Donna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Kristy! It's amazing what your hands helped by imagination can do. Keep it this way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the look! Found you on Funky Junk SNS. 8>)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thinking of revamping my light to turn it into something like this because the prices of the chandeliers I like are way up there. I love what you did. It looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it! i am your newest follower. You are welcome to come join me.:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful lamp shades. I love it!
    Hugs & Blessings ~Wendy

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for linking up to Beyond The Picket Fence. Very pretty and yet simple.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Absolutely gorgeous! Very shabby chic! Thanks so much for linking up to Gettin' Krafty With It!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love that picture of the bunny!! Where did you get that?

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!