CHANDELIER MAKEOVER - roadside ufo





During the holidays I put the word out we were
looking for a chandelier to revamp. We received
word quickly about someone who had put a couple
light fixtures at roadside about 8 minutes away.
So I hopped in the truck.











 I saw something on the road side and quickly stopped at the address and loaded it in the truck. I had
 no idea even what I had picked up other then the dozen or so balls surrounding the top. I headed to
 the mall to finish some Christmas shopping and once I got parked I snapped 2 photos.
 


Not until I tipped it up did I see all the glamorous bottom, turned out to be 75 prism balls.



I dismantled it, washed everything, rebuilt it with a few parts left behind,
painted the metal with a silver spray paint, I rewired it and added this drum shade ($12.99),
It is now installed it in our new dressing room.

 




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware