RE-USING VINTAGE PICTURE FRAMES - chalk paint and seashells





I'm working on a new wall display in another part of our home and that got me thinking that I had not properly shared a unique gallery wall display I had done several years ago.



All the way down the end of the hallway is a small section 
of wall I did not know what to do with.


It is right between the bedroom and the bathroom.


It remained a blank unused canvas for years until I sat down
 one day with some vintage painted frames, a hot glue gun,
 and some sea shells and started creating.


On some I layered multiple frames, and some I used scraps of 
burlap. A couple have 3 frames and 1 has a porcelain frame.
All the pieces were hot glue together and over time nothing
has come apart.


I enjoyed myself while I created each piece because
many of the shells are from our holidays together.

**************************************





All the white frames were painted with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.


The last step was to take all the pieces
I made and fit them on the wall.


*******************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see all the
vintage hardware we have available for your next project.


also has hundreds of switch plates to choose from
image 0  image 0  image 0
*******************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware