Wednesday

THE POWER OF PINK - pink dresser

 
This is a big reminder of how powerful color and paint can be.
 
 
This dresser use to be in a garage storing tools and other manly things.
 
 
The three ASCP colors I worked with were Coco, Antoinette, and Old White. 

 
She has six pretty pink glass knobs and hand painted details on the trim.

 
She was flat as a pancake so I added trim pieces to fancy her up and give her some curves.
These are off cuts that were donated to the Restore and I was luck enough to show up at the right time to find them. I know if I don't stop in to check I'll just never know what I will be missing out on, so you be sure to stop into your local RESTORE and see what you can find.
 
 
 
*******************************
 
And don't forget to check what is in stock for shabby
 chic hardware at firstfinds.
 
 





Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. I love the new pink dresser, those stripes are gorgeous. Thanks for sharing.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am loving the pink, I have been contemplating using pink on a project, after seeing that pink,white and grey dresser in The Passionate Home. Now this gorgeous dresser you just did have got me in the pink mood. love the stripes and the fancy trim. Great job Kristy. hugs Tobey

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous and clever transformation! I love the stripes - so fresh and pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful, a real transformation! I love the Restore, you never know what you'll find there!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LUV the balance of the stripes and solid~what a fresh idea! And a perfect piece to apply the idea. Beautiful!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense