ARLENE's - white bedside cabinets

 


These bedside tables are going on my list of all time favorite redos.
 I've been on a mission to find bedside tables to work with, I didn't realize I had to go to Mission to
find them. Mission is a town about 40 minutes away from us and we just don't get over there enough.






George stopped in to this tiny out of the way thrift store called Arlene's.
We got to know the owner of this charming shop at the auction we all used to attend.
Sounds like she has had to make the decision to close her doors in a month.
We will be stopping in there this Saturday with our next scheduled THRIFT SHOP HOP.
Anyone interested in joining us for the day send me a email ASAP for details.


I was able to coordinate the circle motif in the bottom applique all the way up through
to the drawer handles, using some of my favorite antique hardware pieces.


I finally got to use my tiny set of legs that cost me a fortune
and the perfect sized yard sale kitchen cabinet doors.

They have been painted in Old White, distressed, and waxed.





Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware