IT'S NOT ABOUT ME - chair inspiration

 
 
 
 
Here are just a few of the before shots of the chairs that have been
repurposed, revamped, and made over for The Chairs For Charity Auction this Thursday night.
 
 
Without further ado,
here are photos of just 10 of the 20 finished chairs that you can bid on.
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
Elinor's Chair
 

 
Reid's Chair
 
 

 
 

 
 

 
 

 

 


 

 
 
 
 
To learn more about each chair or see before pictures I have provided
as many of the links to web sits as I could find under each picture.
 
 
 
 
 


Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. They are all beautiful, and different. I hope they bring in a ton of money.

    Jan at my new blog site The Pink Geranium, please come by and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They all look so great - love the 'Sit' bench! The auction should be a lot if fun from tbe look of things...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, beautiful very inspiring chairs!!

    I'm currently working on a French cane chair ( along with several stuff), I won't be able to finish it for this time but maybe I can participate next year:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. How beautiful and creative these are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I DO luv chairs--what a fabulous event!
    You sure did a great job on your contribution!
    Catherine

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!