Thursday

SPRAY PAINTING A GUINEA PIG - christine's table


 
 
This week I have been bouncing back and forth between 3 different tables.

 
This is the smallest of the bunch.
 
 
She's a cute little table but finicky on repairs.
One leg support had to be rebuilt, all the legs needed to be shimmed and screwed,
and the drawer had to be tightened and re-glued.
 
 
I even used her as a Guinea pig during my workshops.
Here is Karen about to attack!
 
 
She is going to be used as a coffee table in Christine's living space.
 
 
She was built with quarter sawn oak and now painted in a creamy white.
 
 
She looked so good in my space after the photo shoot
I let her stay dressed up for the evening. 

 
 

Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Un precioso cambio.
    Saludos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is definitely a SHE now. Pretty and soft.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That post title might have the PETA people hunting your down.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty Kristi!
    Did you know there's a new chalk paint out now ( MADE IN CANADA )
    Let me know if you're interested - it's cheaper than ASCP by 10 dollars - trying to let as many of my fellow CDN bloggers know about this!
    Hugs,
    Suzan

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense