SPRAY PAINTING A GUINEA PIG - christine's table


 
 
This week I have been bouncing back and forth between 3 different tables.

 
This is the smallest of the bunch.
 
 
She's a cute little table but finicky on repairs.
One leg support had to be rebuilt, all the legs needed to be shimmed and screwed,
and the drawer had to be tightened and re-glued.
 
 
I even used her as a Guinea pig during my workshops.
Here is Karen about to attack!
 
 
She is going to be used as a coffee table in Christine's living space.
 
 
She was built with quarter sawn oak and now painted in a creamy white.
 
 
She looked so good in my space after the photo shoot
I let her stay dressed up for the evening. 

 
 


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware