Tuesday

CHAIRS FOR CHARITY


 
So let's talk chairs! 
 
Calling all local bloggers,
and I especially mean ....
 
 
reach into your bag of tricks and see what you can do to help
this event become a bigger success the second time around.
 
I know you all have a chair you can get your hands on and
make it over for this charity event.
 
 How about ....
 
 
maybe a desk chair                                       a turquoise chair
 



a little vintage chenille chair                             black and white chair

 a little burlap                                           a numbered chair

 
 a toile chair                                                      jack chair
 
For those considering to attend this live auction to bid on your very own remade chair
this is the chair I won last year and George has been enjoying ever since.
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. An absolutely phenomenal idea. I wish I lived close enough to participate. I loved all the pictures of the variety of chars. Good luck with this great endeavor.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this idea! I definitely have a chair in mind that I can donate!!!

    Kathryn@www.uglyducklingtransformations.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Catherine, you stole the words out of my mouth! I, too, wish I lived close enough to participate! A fantastic idea - perhaps we will have to adopt it here, in Peterborough, ON!

    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck on the auction! it is a wonderful idea

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!