BACON AND POTATOES - pantry unit


George and I had a nice long weekend, this Victoria Day holiday.
We were able to get away on a couple day trips that we enjoyed.
I did a little painting, got some deliveries done, finished unpacking from the Mother's day Sale,
re-arranged an entire room that I will share with you soon,
and got these photos taken of a new pantry unit I did.


I always have a ton of ideas running through my head and this unit was
pulled out to try another. However that went south when I realized the measurements
of the unit fit the needs one of my customers has for a kitchen piece.



The graphics used on this pantry unit were made from
a pair of old grocery store produce signs I found on line.




BEFORE  and AFTER
It started as a 70's maple china cabinet.
I altered the upper part quite a bit to provide the open shelving needed for dry goods storage.

This pantry unit was painted in ASCP Old White and waxed with Minwax Natural.
The interior is painted in a grey mixed from ASCP colors.
The graphics were handpainted with jet black acrylic paint.
The drawer handles and door pulls are reproduction glass.

I hope you like the outcome as much as I do!

Sharing with:

Miss Mustard Seed's Creative Blog


Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. You tricked me I thought you were cooking! I love the pantry:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great Job! You are such an inspiration to me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is different than most of the transformations I've seen - turned out beautifully!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just so cute and I wish it would fit in my kitchen! You are so creative, using old grocery sale signs! Pinning this one for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My butt said thank God bacon isn't .42¢ anymore!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! I really love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful idea! I really love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for the transfer tutorial! I am your new follower, Deb@LakeGirlPaints
    stopping over from Miss Mustard Seed

    ReplyDelete
  9. So Fun! Thanks for sharing another fabulous makeover!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!