A GLIMPSE INSIDE - sneak peaks



On Mother's Day I shared some of Joanne's home and teased you with
the thought that I might share more,
Today's the day you get another glimpse into her wonderful decor.







Also I am currently working on 2 large Canadian made dressers.

The first one is coming along in a distressed turquoise


and the other has these amazing details.


And finally a sneak peak into our re-arranged and re-decorated dressing room.


I will get you more pictures of everything going on around here soon.

Pin It Now!

4 comments:

  1. This is wonderful, thanks for sharing. I always enjoy your posts. IF you have time I would love it if you would critic my new blog at www.carolynsfunkyfurniture.blogspot.com I am new at it and I really like your blog. You can email me at csoconnor1@aol.com if you have some suggestions.
    Again, keep up the good work, I always smile when I see an alert that you have posted and I get to see what treasures you have created. Thanks! Carolyn

    ReplyDelete
  2. HI Kristi...stunning pictures...crazy about Joannes bed!
    Yuo should be selling @ Scout Homemade & Vintage Market this weekend!
    Wish you where going to be there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I need this bed except I'm afraid my cats would destroy it. But it is GORGE!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness...that bed is to die for. In fact, I could just lie down in that and spend the rest of my life enjoying it's loveliness. Beyoutiful!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!