HOW TO TURN A TABLE INTO A CHAIR - white tufted stool









My favorite project are always when I get to turn
an unwanted piece of furniture into a something new
and usable.



BEFORE             &               AFTER


This project saw a good solid wood side table turn into a tufted seat with use of some white vinyl.
Thick foam and cord trim finished it off .


I rePurposed the buttons from an old sofa that went to the landfill.
I covered them with vinyl, using hot glue.
I have written an article on repurposing old tufting buttons here:



She is a very welcoming seat I must say!




Pin It Now!

8 comments:

  1. I was just eyeing up something in our family room wondering if it would look good distressed in black. Brawn is having a hard time with me suggesting to paint all his wood so I didn't mention it.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your pieces. That desk IS very unusual. I have never seen one like it. xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that ottoman, I like that chair the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the skirt on the ottoman. Of course everything else looks great too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your tufted stool and the charcoal chair just took my breath away. All your work is lovely
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete
  6. how cute is that ruffle! and charcoal and white together- aaaaah.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Everything looks great--especially love the stool!

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is a gorgeous little stool :)
    Jennelise

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!