Saturday

BEACH GRAPHICS - seaside cabinet transfers


My entire day yesterday vanished before my eyes and so did the post I
was going to publish, so for those of you patiently waiting it has now arrived.







These are the 3 images I found online, altered, and transfered onto my
SEASIDE TV CONSOLE CABINET


Here are several articles I have written on the processes I use:

I use a 96 bright and a 24lbs standard office paper with an HP Office ink jet printer.


This time I did not repaint or touch up the transfers,
I used just the ink from the printouts and protected it.



Sharing at:


Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. I am going to read about that process. Those images are just wonderful and I love how it turned out. Thank you for sharing your knowledge here~ xo Diana

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're the bomb!!!!

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to check this out! Very, very cool look on your piece.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful! Thanks for saying "hi" and becoming my newest follower at KrisKraft! You're pieces are amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry... you're = your :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome, just pinned it. Thanks for sharing. -K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Good thing I kept scrolling down! I'm so going to try this! Thanks for sharing! XO, Clydia

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hello, I just LOVE this but I cant find how to do the transfer...can you help me. I LOVE YOUR BLOG!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and creative.... looking forward to getting your great projects! If I only had more time!! Thanks.

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense