BEACH GRAPHICS - seaside cabinet transfers





This was a big project. A cabinet for a big TV and storage that included a beach theme.






I added some beach graphics to the doors.
These are the 3 images I found online, altered, and transferred onto my SEASIDE TV CONSOLE CABINET




The upper cabinet was a re-purposed maple hutch top that I altered and painted.


The bottom portion was an 1980's deep TV console that I also modified by removing the top portion and redid the bottom cabinets.

***********************************

I painted the entire unit in AS Old White over Provence Blue,
enabling me to distress the white and have the blue peeking through.




You can also follow along on INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood

*******************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see all the
vintage hardware we have available for your next project.


also has hundreds of switch plates to choose from
image 0  image 0  image 0
*******************************************
Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware