Thursday

FURNITURE RECYCLING 101 WITH A TEST - hall tree parts

As promised 


Here are some of the bits and pieces
used to build this fabulous hall tree.
1 OLD MIRROR

1 HOMEMADE RECORD CABINET



4 DRAWER FACES



2 STAIR SPINDLES


Can you figure out
the 4 parts that make up this section of the hall tree?
Take a guess then scroll to the bottom for the answers.

(INSERT JEOPARDY MUSIC)
How about these fancy hooks, any ideas what they use to be?

If you have a guess leave it in the comments below
and I'll reveal the answer tomorrow.

I bet some of the answers will be thought provoking
and maybe inspire other great ideas.

More pics can be found here.

Now for the answers to the first question ...

How did you do?


Sharing at:
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

13 comments:

  1. wow..you must be so happy to just look at that finished project. good for you...worth the work, right?!
    I am your newest follower..pls follow back if you can.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that is so totally amazing! Awesome job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I probably failed the test, but telling us where all those parts came from makes me love this hall tree even more!

    So I'll guess on the hook.... park of a light fixture?

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok being one that just took apart an old ornate lamp... I'd say the hooks used to be part of a chandelier... They look somewhat like the arms that I used to make a rack of hooks for a jewelry holder.
    Great job piecing this together!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great post. I love to read about how others combine different items into one wonderful piece. No talent for that myself however.
    My guess for the origins of the hooks is a lighting fixture, what ever it is they look great.
    Traci

    ReplyDelete
  6. Had to hop over to this post to see what pieces you used to create it! Genius!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow...great storage & so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are so darned creative!

    The hooks ~ a lighting sconce?

    ReplyDelete
  9. As others have said, this is so creative and original... love it!

    ReplyDelete
  10. geesh! if i could only be HALF as talented!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's just amazing what you can do! You just blew me away. Incredible Job! Dee

    ReplyDelete
  12. It's amazing. really a good post.
    Thanks for collect old furniture.
    ______________
    Bauholz

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense