I COPIED THE BELLORA CHANDELIER - pottery barn chandelier makeover

I have a small obsession with the Bellora Chandelier at Pottery Barn



So I made my own.



Here's the before.



Supplies and Tools included:


I painted the whole chandelier brown, then over sprayed it with
the black till it was the color I wanted.



I used the dremel to drill holes in the metal of the chandelier
so I could screw the eye hooks into.


I made my own hangers for my acrylic balls.





I just may look for some smooth glass ornament balls at Christmas
time to replace these acrylic prisms I used.



I LIKE IT!!

I'm being a copy cat at:
Savvy Southern Style
HouseofHepworthsFurniture Feature FridaysMy Repurposed Life

Pin It Now!

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Where did you get the crystals? It looks just like the PB one!
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. that looks beautiful. you did such a nice job. it looks great in your bedroom

    ReplyDelete
  3. that turned out so beautifully!!! love the sparkle you added!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love it! I've been looking for an old chandy to play with, and I love the way you hung the crystals on yours. I wouldn't change a thing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You did a fantastic job! It looks exactly like the PB one, in fact better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW that looks AWESOME! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like too. Over from WUW. I love recycling light fixtures. Unfortunately didn't think about it until I got rid of all my old gold ones excpt for one.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You did a wonderful job looks so pretty hanging in your romm and I bet very romantic also!

    ReplyDelete
  9. great job. I regret all the chandys I ever gave to Goodwill!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This looks great! It works perfectly in that room

    Nicely done!

    Emily

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful bedroom. Love it.

    Michelle
    http://confessionsofaholidayjunkie.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE IT!!!! You did a fabulous job. I am wanting to copy a several thousand dollar chandy...I have all the supplies...you have given me the inspiration to "just do it".

    ReplyDelete
  13. Your Chandy is gorgeous! I love the prisms you used and the rest of your room looks fabulous. I think the sky is the limit for decorating it for Christmas! Please share when you do :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Wow, great job...looks just like the PB one!

    ReplyDelete
  15. And you did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  16. wow! I wish I could have something so romantic in my bedroom... but there's no reason! hahaha
    super job!
    catching you this week, thanks for linking up and linking back.
    gail

    ReplyDelete
  17. I LOVE it too. So adorable.

    Couldn't believe you made it.

    Greetings from Stockholm,
    /CC

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!