Thursday

FRENCH WINE TEASER - project this week




George spotted this wine crate at a yard sale and suggested I use the graphics on my next project.







I bought this charming fluted leg table with 2 drawers at a fundraiser a few weeks ago.


Remember the title of this post did say *TEASER*
STAY TUNED !!!
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I can't wait to see the finished project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice wine crate. You're very inventive :)
    Cathy
    Easy French

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I'm also interested in seeing the finished wine crate project. Malartic Lagraviere is a marvelous winery.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense