Wednesday

SEAWORTHY FINALLY - wine crate handpainted side table


I've found the time to get the wine crate table completely finished and ready to go.


Inside the table is stamped with October 1969, so it's officially older then I am.


It was sanded first, 4 coats of primer applied, then 3 coats of paint finished the body off.


The process of getting the labelled painted and protected on the surface can be found here.


I painted the original hardware in flat black.






Showing off with my shipmates at:
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

7 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness~
    Can you say perfect??!!!
    This is fabulous!!
    You did an awesome job!
    Smiles~
    Cricket

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tables! One of these days I'm going to try making one. I have plenty of tables so we'll see!
    Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Lovely table great work
    KAT

    ReplyDelete
  4. It looks so sooo beautiful now! Lovely transformation! Love it. Thanks for sharing:)
    Happy 4th!
    Hope to see you on my blog:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have to say, Your a genious. It looks gorgeous. I don't know how this is a DIY wine crate project, as I don't think there's many people that can paint the label so perfectly on the table. Even the base white paint is done flawlessly. You've inspired me to create a pinboard of wine crate tables!

    Patrick
    www.winepine.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have to say, Your a genious. It looks gorgeous. I don't know how this is a DIY wine crate project, as I don't think there's many people that can paint the label so perfectly on the table. Even the base white paint is done flawlessly. You've inspired me to create a pinboard of wine crate tables!

    Patrick
    www.winepine.com

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense