MAKEOVER FOR OUR BATHROOM VANITY LIGHT - white with crystals



I took our old vanity light down and gave it a makeover. Let me show you what I did.








This is what the light looked like before I started.



I used the same decorative metal banding that I used
in the Motor Home to create mini chandeliers.


I had enough to wrap around the three light pots.
I drilled holes thru the metal and screwed in light
switch plate screws to hold the banding in place.


****************************************



I wired the back side together where it over lapped,
and then took the whole thing out side to be painted white.
I used a flat oil based spray paint.


In the evening I spent several hours stringing
all the crystals and getting them attached.



I had all the items I needed for this project in my house.
I found the banding at a yard sale in New Brunswick
and the bag of crystals at a local Habitat store.


TAKE OUR HOUSE TOUR HERE:




*******************************************
vintage hardware for your next project

*******************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware