DUCK EGG DINING CHAIRS - chair makeover






I'm sure some of you are wondering what DUCK EGG DINING chairs are and I will explain. Duck Egg refers to a soft blue paint color that is available in Annie Sloan's Chalk Paint line.

















I know that many people really love the color and I had a can
 waiting to be used. I also had these wood dining chairs that could use some duck egg love but first I had to do some repairs. Two of them did not have seats so that was the first thing to take care of. And when I was done with all the repairs I spray painted them which completely changed them.



I started spray painting chairs years ago, I was done 
contorting my body to brush paint every inch of the frame.
I love getting out side early in the day to do some work.
As the sun starts to get warmed up I really get rolling.




I distressed the Duck Egg paint color on these chairs with
a 180 grit sand paper and finished it off with a head to toe
 waxing with Minwax Paste wax in natural.


************************************************************





********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
    
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware