HOW I MADE THESE NIGHTSTANDS TALLER - shabby chic white bedside tables




They were too short so I fixed the problem with something I found in the trash.









During a local spring curbside clean up I found
an arm full of sofa legs. These little nightstands
could use 8 of them, luckily I found a dozen.



I spray painted them with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint
and edge distressed them with sand paper.


*****************************************










To read about how I add legs click here: 

*******************************************


Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

   
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
  



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware