SEE THE TOUR OF OUR MOTOR HOME MAKEOVER - 1988 georgie boy cruise master





The interior makeover of our 1988 
motor home started this summer. It 
was time for us to take a vacation and
I wanted to make the motor home 
super comfortable for our adventure.
The plan was to hit the road on a 
cross Canada trip that would last for 
more than a month.










Well we are finally back and ready to share
the BEFORE & AFTER photos of the work done.

  She was dated inside with pink fabric and pink vinyl.
She also had faux wood cabinets.


I used blankets for slip covers
on the couch and arm chairs.


Then I covered everything with plastic so I could start spray
painting with Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.




I sprayed AS Old White on the walls and the cabinetry.



Once all the painting was done I used Varathane's
water based clear coat to protect all the painted surfaces.



I even sprayed the flat vinyl inserts on the fridge door.


I covered the shower walls with grey marble
herringbone Peel & Stick tiles. 



The carpet still needs to be pulled out around
the toilet so we can put tile in.
BATHROOM UPDATE HERE: https://bit.ly/2sjrSUM


New mattress & back wall are among the changes in the bedroom.
I have even made it so these 2 beds become one at bedtime.



We added a light weight TV, mounted with a pivoting arm.


          PAINTING THE WALLS


While we were on the road visiting this great country
we also did some picking to bring back home.

********************************************
 
has tons of unique vintage hardware available for sale

  CLICK the PHOTO for INFORMATION

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware