BEDROOM CORNER - Happy Mother's Day




Happy Mother's Day to all you wonderful woman who inspire,
nurture, and go way beyond. Today is the day you should do
NOTHING. Rest, relax, rejuvenate, and relinquish the reigns
to someone else today and see if the world does explode.


My daughter has already visited and I have already visited my Mother so the rest of today
belongs to me and I promise I will be relaxing and enjoying the view.


These curtains are inexpensive silky white tab curtain I have had for 8 years. I have used them all
over the house for different things. I bought them at JYSK and they always wash very well. After
this photo was taken I double up and hung another panel to give them a fuller look.


This french cabinet is a giant and has been with me for about 6 years. It was painted with semi gloss
latex paint and distressed with heavy duty sandpaper. One of the very unique hinges doesn't work so
a cabinet door is useless and the top needs refinishing. All of which I will get to one day.


This basket with liner was a gift card purchase from HOMESENSE on my birthday. I even
carry it outdoors with me when I go to cut flowers because it has a nice large wire handle. The 
preserved boxwood topiaries are also from HOMESENSE several years ago.


The chandelier is one of two hanging in the room and was something brand new from a lighting
 department that I made to look more regal. I added eyelash trim with beads from HOBBY LOBBY
 to the shades, I also embellished the chandeliers with hanging crystals by drilling holes in the metal.


The iron wall sconce is a treasure I purchased from The Passionate Home. I loved it when I first saw
 it but have always had trouble finding the right spot in our home until now.  And finally the vintage
window on the wall is very large with nine panes and just about the same length as the cabinet,
but that will have to wait for another day.


BE SURE ENJOY THE VIEW TODAY, LADIES!





Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Kristy!!

    I hope that you've had a great day!!

    I love your bedroom corner!! Everything fits together perfectly and I just love your French Cabinet!! I find the vintage furniture pieces are always heavy!!

    Have a great week!!

    Pam
    xox

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!