VINTAGE SHOPPING IN FREDERICTON - savour decor



Even when I'm on vacation I can't seem to stop
surrounding myself with chipped paint, rusty metal,
vintage wood, sparkling crystals, and white painted furniture.
Surprise, surprise!!!






During a trip to Fredericton New Brunswick I happened into a wonderful shop called Savour Decor.
When George realized the owner was someone he knew it wasn't a huge surprise because George
is from Fredericton and spent half his life living there and raising a family.

   

It was our first morning of exploring downtown Fredericton, we found a parking spot and plugged the
 meter with some coins before heading over to Queen street. I rounded the corner and it was the first
 shop I saw. And this is not the first time I've done that, I seem to have a nose for these things.

Once I got passed the lovely displays in the front windows and through the front door
the whole store opened up with so many beauty things I didn't know which way to look next.
I took some photos to share with you and those who might be visiting New Brunswick soon.

   

   





   

While we were visiting I got to meet another local artist who does furniture,
and George got to reconnect with the shop owner and her brother and I'm sure some lost memories.

Of course now I was already planning new projects for when I got home.
Who won't be inspired by this place, Great Job Janice!

   

You can follow Savour Decor on Facebook here:
and if you visiting the area be sure to put this on your list of things to do.
and please say Hi to Janice from 4 the love of WOOD







Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Rethinking what to do with my sconces! Tks for the share. Will visit when next in Fredericton.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was excited to see my friend, Janice, share your blog post about her shop on Facebook this morning. Your post and photos about Savour Decor are wonderful. Isn't Fredericton's downtown beautiful? I have posted about Janice's store and our beautiful city on my blog. I'm going to visit more of your blog. Have a blessed weekend.
    Pam (playingwithmycamera.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!