CHRISTMAS VILLAGES and DISPLAYS

 
 
I use to have a large village with a bridge, street lights and
tons of little bottle brush trees. I also had lots of little people
to walk the streets and fence lines in my village. It is great
when children get to enjoy Christmas villages so a few years
ago I past everything on to my nephews to enjoy. They even
got the train.


 
 
I only have a few white ceramic tea light house now but I still enjoy setting them up for the holidays.
 

Christmas villages are very popular and the ideas people have are endless. All you need to do is take
 a look on line to get your imagination going. Here are some house, villages, and displays that caught
 my attention ...
 
SOURCE
 
SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE

 
SOURCE
 
SOURCE
 
SOURCE

 

SOURCE
 

SOURCE
 
SOURCE
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

THANK YOU ALL!