2 MINUTE WAXING VIDEO - how I use clear wax


  


I have put together a 2 minute waxing video for anyone
who wants to understand how I wax my ASCP furniture
projects and get a silky smooth finish. The cabinet in the
videos is a single nightstand that was painted in Annie
Sloan Chalk Paint. The edges were sanded before the
waxing started. 

 I hope this short video takes some of the mystery out of using clear wax with AS chalk paint.
If you have trouble viewing these videos try using an alternative browser such as CHROME.



If you want a little more,
this is an additional video I did while waxing the leg on the same nightstand.




 *************************************************

ALSO ...
For great SHABBY CHIC HARDWARE stop in to see what's available at firstfinds.
 There are 1000's of pieces of reclaimed hardware to choose from

  






Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. Thank you for the video, short and sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the videos! This is exactly how I wax my pieces as well, easy and never fails!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Christy. I admire your work & appreciate your valuable advice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the video! I appreciate EVERYTHING you share. One question... do you have to clean your brush between wax projects?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much. I had been applying wax with a rag - I'll change my style now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Watched your video, that's how I do mine also, but I use a regular clear wax, its not as soft as Annie Sloan, but I scoop some out in a bowl, and heat it in the microwave for about 15-20 seconds, and it works GREAT!!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!