SPRING FLING II - annie sloan florence chalk paint




Once upon a time I painted a dresser
light turquoise, white, & green,
and named it the SPRING FLING
dresser. The color combination was
extremely popular and I was challenged
to recreate another dresser with a
complimentary look.
 

 
 
ORIGINAL SPRING FLING                                             SPRING FLING II
 
The turquoise color is Annie Sloan Florence added to Pure White.
Florence is so strong very little is needed to mix into a pot of white paint.

 
The earthy green is a color I made and sometimes used on George's Candles, no recipe at this time.
 
 
Here is some more of the detailed hand painting on SPRING FLING II.
 
 
I hope this inspires and offers some guidance if 
you want to try painting with ASCP Florence.









Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. I love both! It is a great color.. You truly have a love for wood...It shows! Keep on creating beautiful things and colors..Blessings!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a quart of Florence and it is nice to know I can make such a pretty light color if I want too! Thanks for sharing--the Spring Flings are both gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!