SHIPPING BOXES & PACKING TAPE - tutorial


When I need to ship something
in a box I prefer to recycle an
old box but then I have to use
brown paper to cover all the
labels on the box. This doesn't
seem like a very green
alternative. I've learned I can
turn most boxes inside out.
 

 
 
The shoe box I used in these photos was simple, I deconstructed it by undoing all the flaps,
folds, and tabs, turned it over and reconstructed it backwards. Some boxes you have to undo
a glued seem but you just turn it inside out and tape it back together, NO PAPER NEEDED.
 
 



 Give it a try next time you need to ship something.
 
Another free tip:
Canada Post has the best packing tape I have ever used in my life,
and I have run 2 different warehouse so I know about packing boxes and shipping.
You can find it easily at the SHOPPERS DRUGMART post offices.
 
 




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware