Saturday

FURNITURE MAKE-OVER PROGRESS - small sideboard 2


 
Last time I spoke with you I was installing legs on a new project in the yard. Here is a photo
from behind to show those fancy legs installed.
Yesterday's photos with the BEFORE shot can be seen here:
 
 
I then moved on to painting the whole piece and here is a look at how it turned out. 
 

There is still lots to do with this piece and the others
but I think I'll take the weekend off.

Before I go I wanted to let you know there is a new dresser listed on the SHOWROOM page.

 
 


Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

3 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks for sharing this information. I gained quite a lot of knowledge after reading your blog thank you.
    house-design

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense