HOW TO PAINT A TWO COLOR DRESSER



 
I love what I do and sometimes I'm able to help out a friend in the process.
This dresser was on someone else's project list but things happened and it got added to mine.
I had free reign to do as I liked cause it was all donated time. I wanted to keep the dresser classic
with the white body but knew some blue had to be used for the owner.
 
 
Knowing where to put the color is tricky. For me it's about contrast, how the white handles will
pop on the blue drawers or picking the right leg turning to paint in a banned of blue.
 
 
 



 
Take the plunge and try 2 colors on your next project.




Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. How pretty!!! You're a miracle worker Kristy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really beautiful! I love the two tone look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it… and the script on the front is great

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very, very beautifull, I love this blue.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very pretty! I love the detail on the middle drawer.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Any details on the script piece? And I absolutely adore those blue glass lamps. Do you know where I can find a pair for my very own?

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is so sweet.
    I like the two colors and all the little detail work you put into this.
    Great color choice too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Definitely two thumbs up!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!