HOW TO REUSE OLD WINDOWS - lovely french shelf



I love to create, whether I'm building something or taking a great picture of it.
For this project I custom designed a French shelf from two vintage windows found in the storage room.

  

The windows I found are like the ones from elementary school. They have a wire mesh
 inside the glass and texture outside leaving them slightly frosted, very cool looking. 

The rest of the shelf is built with other salvaged pieces from discarded furniture.




I hope this has inspired you to find different ways to repurpose your vintage windows.

I built another cabinet similar to this but used an old dresser I repurposed instead of windows.
CHECK IT OUT!





Pin It Now!

6 comments:

  1. This is beautiful! I love how you used these windows and what a great piece you wound up with!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hitting the "Love it, pinned it" key on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The "Frightening to French" transformation was key to my own interest in re-purposing when you wrote about it, and here it is again in it's next recreation! Love the use of the windows!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. truly another fabulous fusion of goods. love how you put your creations together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh that is just too cute!! Love the dressers stacked too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful....I love it!! I've also have pinned it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!