APOTHECARY CABINET






I replaced the whole front with 2 doors I had on hand. The door I replaced will be saved for another project down the line. Below you can see some of the extra framing needed to fit the new doors.



The typography art was created with reversed vinyl letters.
I made them myself with the printer and a pair of scissors. No fancy Silhouette machines here!
I created the arched effect in Word Art and taped the arched line with green tape for the painting.
The graphic is available here:


I used Martha Steward Craft Paints in a color called WEDDING CAKE and sprayed it with my paint
 gun. The paint is available at Michaels and it adheres to multi surfaces including glass and is available in any color you can imagine.

a·poth·e·car·y/əˈpäTHiˌkerē/

A person who prepared and sold medicines and drugs.

druggist - chemist - pharmacist - dispenser


***********************************
Here are some unique hardware pieces available at

 
 
 
 
 
 

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware