Sunday

THE BENEFITS OF DARK WAX - tuscan blue server

 
 
One of the main ingredients of the finish on this server is Annie Sloan's Dark Wax.
 
 
 
 
 

 
 

My goal is to play with my paint finishes and colors a bit more than building.
Building is my ultimate favorite part of what I do but I've been yearning to step out a little.

 
I'm sharing so many close up shots of this finish so you can get the true idea of how
rustic and lovely it is.

 
I'm here to tell you though it is hardwork and messy but I love it, and this
piece would be staying home if it was the right size for our little trailer.
 
 
 
 
sharing with:
 

Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. Un maravilloso cambio.
    saludos y buena semana.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's just beautiful Kristi - love the color combination and the dark wax is just perfect for this piece!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think this piece is amazing, makes me feel warm inside. I've been following by email for some months but this is the first time I've left comment. You do amazing work! I always can't wait to see what you're going to do next!
    Can you tell me the colors you used?
    I understand why it would be hard to let this one go, LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. By the way I live in Florida, too bad I don't live close so I could see in person!

    ReplyDelete
  5. this piece is adorable! i love the color and finish!

    ReplyDelete

All questions and comments come directly to my email. I do my best to answer questions as soon as I can and your wonderful comments drive me to build and share more projects as much as I can. THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Adsense