1 USE FOR OLD BURLAP COFFEE BAGS

 

Everywhere I look these days I see
burlap coffee sacks for sale. Years
ago when I tried re-purposing them
they were not as easy to find. This
is a great way to take something
boring and turn it into something
amazing.


BEFORE


Knobs and bases removed


Legs added


Painted


And Distressed


Burlap, nail trim, and handles added



Drawers lined


I hope this project inspires you!

 ********************************************

firstfinds hardware store
********** new hardware added daily **********


   


  


Pin It Now!

9 comments:

  1. Love those! I have always been impressed by the amount of detail you pay to each project...right down to the lining of the drawers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. O. My. Goodness!!!!! This is awesome! I think this is your niche....carry on with the bedside tables...This one is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another home run.

    Bliss

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful project. I agree with Bliss.

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are my favorites so far. How cool is the drawer liners? I was wondering what you were doing with the fronts, they are ho hum, but you never, ever let anything stay ho hum. I need to try that, it looks awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the burlap, I've been going ti do that,because
    I seen some at Home Goods, but yours are sooo much nicer.
    Did you print on them or did you find the old burlap sacks?
    Great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I was like omg how cool is this to have one. Another great inspiration in here. Got my eye on your next posts.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, these don't look anything like the original! They are amazing, you have such a good eye to see what upgrades you can make to completely change the style of an item. Fantastic!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!