THIS LADY KNOWS WHAT SHE'S DOIN - apothecary cabinet


I'm Here, I'm Here!
Let the bells ring out and the banners fly.
I've had an extreme makeover and I'm looking marvelous.


We had a long road together getting each element finished just right.
Sometimes I just didn't understand her vision and wouldn't cooperate with what she wanted.


It was a vision of beauty.




I hear that next time she's gonna show more pictures
of how we created this look together.

UPDATE
here is the link to see more about this transformation:
The graphic is available here:





Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. this is plain awesome!!!!! LOVE this idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristy you are totally amazing. I just want to live in your head for a day. This is a fabulous way to transform that cabinet. I have one almost identical to your before... it was all redone when I bought it but now I want to paint it. I can't wait to see how you did the "apothecary" part.

    Love it... pinned it and pineing for it.

    Great job.

    Hugs,
    Deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. That turned out fabulous! A simple word adds so much character.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah what everybody above me said.

    ~Bliss~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is one swell piece! You might be at the top of your game~I love everything you do!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this sooooooo much - its going straight on my pinboard! CJ

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kristy, this is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. LOVE IT! and i love how you did the signage on the inside of the window,
    lauren

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love it and wish I had room to take it home with me!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your site is so addictive Kristy!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!