SIGNATURE WHITE & A NEW MEMBER - vintage sewing cabinet


A simple vintage sewing
 cabinet painted signature white.



 

Photographed on the little table is one of my
 favorite vacation finds. This ornate lamp
 finial caught my eye last month when we were in
 Florida attending one of their spectacular flea markets.


The top drawer is divided and originally was filled
 with little posts for thread bobbins.



 

More of this french slipper chair can be seen here.
  


Today we also have a new member to the
community tips page. Take a moment to stop by the
 tips page here and meet the team and newest contribution.


Pin It Now!

5 comments:

  1. i loved this post about furniture. there is nice pics of furniture here. there is one such site which has variety of furniture.ffdm is one such collection of fine furniture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that table! And LOVE your black and white wallpaper, what a great background for pictures, jealous ;)

    Julie @ paintedparlor.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the sewing cabinet makeover. I would like to find one like this-I have a lot of sewing suppiles that need a good home!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have the very same table and I also painted it white. Different lining in the drawers. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your work! You inspired me to buy an old dresser (it was solid maple) from a thrift store. We sanded it down and painted it a distressed aqua; it now sits in our dinning room as a buffet.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!