Tuesday

BLACK N WHITE - photo link party


Taken in Victoria, British Columbia
I took this photo moments before being
tour around the city
by this very horse and carriage. 
Fredericton, New Brunswick
*a perfect hockey day*

Near White Rock, BC
I spotted this beauty and grabbed
a photo.

Canadian goose,
Davis lake, British Columbia.


Now a pedestrian bridge built atop
the piers of the old road bridge in
Fredericton, NB.

While on vacation in Fredericton NB.
we snapped these next 2 photos.



I'm sharing these at:
Would you like to receive a copy of my daily posts to your inbox? Subscribe here

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

If you are looking for specific information you might like to:
Pin It! Pin It Now!

11 comments:

  1. What awesome pics... I love the church with the steeple.

    And that VW... I had one like that years ago, we had so much fun in that car.

    Love that they are Canadian places too.

    Great eye.

    Have a fantastic day ...

    Hugs, Deb

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was so much fun to see. The first several photos made me feel like I was looking at old antique photos. Great subjects. Thanks so much for linking to the party!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That car is fabulous! I love the cases on top. The perspective on the foot bridge is great. I love to shoot low like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the hockey picture! I think black and white gives it such a fun old time feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful Photos. Absolutely Lovely!
    ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like all the photos, but my favorite is the car with suitcases on top.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great photos. I love the bridge and the car!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful photos! My Fave is the Car with the suitcases on it!
    xx Liz

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fun and pretty! I loved the car with suitcases, but the Canada goose grabbed my heart, too! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I just had a great time looking at your gorgeous black and white photos...simply amazing work.

    Love the old car piled high with trunks...precious!

    Cori
    Starview Sonnet

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

AdSense