CHRISTMAS PUTZ HOUSES & MINI HOUSE DISPLAYS



I made a couple
Putz houses last
year, using mostly
cardboard, paint,
and glitter. Oh the
beloved glitter that
covers my house
end to end during
the holidays.





Another thing I did was to create a display
in our bay window using mini houses.
The landscape was cut from sheet Styrofoam,
then the lights were strung.


 The snow is also Styrofoam. I used a spade
bit to drill thru blocks of Styrofoam, making
a huge snow fall over my little town.




 I made sure to add a set of mini lights
to each of the Putz houses I created.
 



This year the ceramic mini houses
are being displayed under glass.
AND
the metal houses have been paired
with a vintage scale and sport some
candles for ambience.



For more Christmas mini houses:

You can always follow along on 
INSTAGRAM @4_the_love_of_wood
where you get sneak peaks of what I am up to.


 


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware