10 CHRISTMAS VILLAGES I ADORE - with blog links


I just adore looking at little Christmas villages. One day I will find some neighbors for my triple peaked house but for now I am just going to be an admirer. Please enjoy these 10 unique little house displays and DIY builds I have included below.







Each photo has a direct link to the original source.
Just right click on the picture and select
*open link in a new window*



***************************************************






*********************************************************





And lastly here is a new addition to our home.
I found the red house at a thrift store and the truck 
ornament at a local shop.

For more Christmas mini houses:


Pie Plate Holiday Center Piece:




Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware