CHRISTMAS VILLAGES and DISPLAYS - cloches, mantles, and more



I use to have a large village with a 
bridge, street lights and tons of little
bottle brush trees. I also had lots of
little people to walk the streets and
fence lines in my village. It is great
when children get to enjoy Christmas
villages so a few years ago I past
everything on to my nephews to
enjoy. They even got the train.



Now I only have a few white ceramic tea light house 
now but I still enjoy setting them up for the holidays. 


Christmas villages are very popular and the ideas people have
 are endless. All you need to do is take a look on line to get
 your imagination going. Here are some house, villages, and
 displays that caught my attention ...

SOURCE

SOURCE
SOURCE
SOURCE

*************************************************************
SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE

SOURCE
 
SOURCE

HOW I RECYCLE CHRISTMAS CARDS:

***********************************

Here are some unique hardware pieces available at

 
 
 



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware