COLORING EGGS WITH ANNIE SLOAN CHALK PAINT



On my birthday I spent some time being creative, coloring Easter eggs. I didn't go out and buy anything, I only used what I had on hand which was Annie Sloan Chalk Paint.




AS paint has been used to dye fabrics so why not dye eggs.
The pigments used in the paints are really strong so I reached
into my paint cupboard to see what colors I had to work with
and started to experiment.

**************************************



I blew some eggs and I also did some hard boiled.
The brown speckled eggs were blown out and
speckled using Annie Sloan Honfleur, a chocolate brown.


********************************************



I hard boiled three eggs and when they were done cooking
I dropped some AS Napoleonic Blue into the boiling water.
The paint seemed to separate creating a speckled look.


After they cooled off I rolled the speckled blue
eggs in some water down light blue Chalk
Paint which kinda marbled the whole surface.




SNEAK PEAKS ON INSTAGRAM

*******************************************
FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE 

SETS OF 2 French Provincial Solid White Handle Shabby Chic image 0 SET OF 2 Shabby Chic Drawer Pulls White Handles Hardware Solid White SET OF 2 White Shabby Chic Drawer Pulls French Provincial image 0


READY TO SHIP 16 Misfit White Knobs Shabby Chic Distressed image 0 Vintage Rose Shabby Chic Bright White Electrical Plates Light image 0 SETS OF 2 Vertical Shabby Chic Pulls White Kitchen Cabinet image 0
*******************************************

Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware