PAINTED BAR STOOLS - duck egg






Annie Sloan's chalk paint in Duck Egg blue is a very attractive soft turquoise blue. It has that special something that reminds me of the ocean and the beach.






Here is a BEFORE photo of one of the bar stools I painted.
This wasn't a simple paint job because the bar stools needed
to be repaired. If you notice in the above photo it is missing
some rungs at the bottom. The chairs needed some 
rebuilding before I could paint them.


Once I fixed them all up I could think about paint colors.
I choose to spray them with Annie Sloan Duck Egg blue.
I distressed the paint finish with a 180 grit sandpaper,
and I waxed them with Minwax paste wax. I find the Minwax
is much more forgiving to work with.

*************************************************************




If you are interested in learning more about my kitchen


********************************************

Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    
    
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
    



Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware