FARMHOUSE FRENCH LINEN SOFA TABLE - lavender plant



A TRUE CLASSIC
I found her road side and loved her immediately but she wasn't quite complete.



The part that connected the legs is like a trough.
I don't know what it was meant, maybe for books or
an umbrella, but I wanted to make it more useful.
I hinged a flat board to make it a shelf and
I could still hide things inside if need be.

BEFORE  

 AFTER
   ***********************    


OPEN                CLOSED 

 I painted her in French Linen Grey and
gave her a velvety smooth waxed finish.
I photographed her with a lovely Lavender plant
my daughter and GG picked out for me.


************************************************
Stop into FIRSTFINDS HARDWARE STORE to see
if we have any vintage hardware for your next project.

CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION
       
CLICK EACH PHOTO FOR MORE INFORMATION  
     
SHARING AT


Pin It Now!

Email your Questions or Comments

Name

Email *

Message *

POPULAR ARTICLES

Your first stop for vintage hardware