THE NEXT PAIR OF WHITE NIGHTSTANDS - for sale




I have created a pair of bedside tables similar
to my own so someone else can enjoy them
too. They each have 2 drawers with great
storage. The color is a creamy white with
edge distressing creating a perfect shabby
chic finish. They have long legs and have
some beautiful detailing.






If interested in purchasing this set of bedside nightstands stop by the SHOWROOM page for dimensions and price.


********************************************

Have you stopped into firstfinds hardware store lately?
Here are just some of the switch plates available for your home.


 




Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. The side tables really are perfect. I'm smitten every time I see one of your white makeovers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So beautiful. I have a similar nightstand in storage. I wish I could find legs like that!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!