RECYCLED DINING CHAIR LEGS - shabby chic bedside tables



There are so many unused and unwanted
dining chairs out there. Every thrift store
and charity shop I go to have a selection.
Most people have a chair or two in their
garage. There are some great up-cycle
projects out there already on Pinterest
and I would like to add one more to the
list with the help of Annie Sloan Chalk
Paint.



The backs of the chair can be reused in many ways, coat and towel racks, and there are several wall
 display ideas out there. The reality of many of these chairs is that they are being mass produced over
 seas and do not stand up to daily use for long in most kitchens. The chairs I use had already been 
repaired and falling apart again. I also use some of the chair's seat boards to reinforce the frame of
 the nightstand to receive the legs.


To see a full tutorial on how I add legs follow this link:

 



********************************************

Have you stopped into firstfinds hardware store lately?
Here are just some of the items available for your projects.




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

  1. You have me saving all the parts of furniture for future projects. My husband thinks I'm nuts, but I know they'll make great "do-overs" in the future. Thanks for all the inspiring ideas.

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!