NINE DRAWER DRESSER MAKEOVER - inside and out




I've been enjoying my summer holidays more than usual.
We took off early in the season to visit with GG's family
and once we returned home I spent more time relaxing.
The school year is going to be here soon and with that will
come the falling leaves and the need to get back to work. I 
have already started with a big shabby chic makeover.
Take a look and see what you think.



BEFORE
+
AFTER

TIP:
Always take the time to clean the inside of your furniture 
projects. Compared to the work you put on the outside
it is a drop in the bucket but can make all the difference.



I sprayed the dresser and drawers in ASCP in a creamy white. I removed the Frankenstein
bolt like plugs from the bottom skirt and covered the holes with decorative appliques.





AND GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR FURNITURE MAKEOVERS




Pin It Now!

1 comment:

THANK YOU ALL!