2015 Christmas Decor




It seems over the last while we have had one wind storm
after another and as a result there have been a ton of power
and utility outages all over the area. We have endured a few
of these outages and I find myself choosing to do some
more holiday decorating or worse yet REDECORATING
what I already did. Please enjoy some of the photos of our
Christmas decor ... 



Showroom tree

Fox decoration from The Passionate Home

Kitchen decorating

A little holiday in the dressing room

My vintage ceramic Bambi enjoying the festivities

Green on white and there is that fox again

A holiday arrangement in a metal pitcher

My newest sparkling elf sign from Handpainted Furniture

My collection of Christmas pillows

Our living space Christmas Tree



Pin It Now!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful!!! I would love to live there. 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful all of it. Merry Christmas, and to George too!

    ReplyDelete

THANK YOU ALL!